$3999 Complete Implant Package
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant consists of 3 parts: the Implant, Abutment, and Crown. The implant itself is a small titanium post that is placed into bone in area(s) of missing teeth. Once the implant is placed in the bone it needs to heal. During healing, bone surrounds and attaches to the titanium post recreating a stable structure where a crown will be attached. The abutment is the transition between the implant and the crown. Most abutments are screwed into the implant and provide a surface for the final crown to be cemented on to. Finally, the crown (cap) is the tooth portion of the implant system that will be visible in the mouth.
$3,999 Complete Implant Package
- CBCT (3D X-ray)
- Digital implant planing
- Digital surgical guide
- Dental implant, cover screw, healing abutment
- Bone graft
- Healing membrane
- Custom abutment
- Custom implant crown
Approx. cost without package $6500
Timeline and Process
- CBCT (3D X-ray) and digital impressions of both jaws are taken at our dental office. This will aid in surgical guide fabrication.
- Dental implant will be digitally designed and a surgical guide will be constructed. Please allow 2 weeks for this process to be completed.
- The next visit will be surgery day where the implant will be placed along with any bone graft or membranes that are needed.
- If a membrane is placed, the patient will be asked to return in 4 weeks for membrane and suture removal.
- Depending on the scenario, the implant will be left alone to heal and integrate with the bone for a period of 4-6 months. Length of healing time is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- After healing is complete, the patient will return to have the implant uncovered and a healing abutment placed. The healing abutment will be left in place for 1 month to contour the gums.
- Once the implant has integrated and the tissue has healed, the patient is ready to return for impressions to make the final custom abutment and crown. Please allow 2 weeks for this to be fabricated. The healing abutment will be placed back on the implant during this time.
- The final appointment will be the removal of the healing abutment and placement of the final custom abutment and crown.
- $3999 is the complete implant package deal. Due to the significant discount offered on these services, the $3999 will be due prior to beginning the procedure. If dental insurance is involved, a pre-determination will be obtained to know what portion the insurance will cover. The patient will be responsible for any amount of the $3999 that insurance does not pay for.
- Tooth extractions are not included in the implant package.
- If patient wishes to have a temporary tooth to wear (for looks only) during implant healing, an Essex appliance can be fabricated. $350 will be charged for this appliance.
- For implants replacing front teeth, we may elect to do a long-term healing abutment to better contour the gums. This procedure is not included in the $3999. $375/tooth will be charged to fabricate these long-term provisionals.
***If a bone graft is required prior to implant placement, 4-6 months of healing will be needed prior to the above outlined process.